Wisp and Credit

If you have not Figured it out what WICP ( Whis-i-p )means it means Sky355 Waddles In Club Penguin Enjoy!And this picture IDEA came from Sommfi in club penguin (her blog is so cool ;) Check it out here is the link http://sommfiinclubpenguin.blogspot.com/

Friday, February 26, 2010

Brown Puffle Next Year

Hey guys,
Sorry i have not posted i have been SOOOOO busy lately that i had barley enough time to hang out with my new puffles GORDO Bruce and Carrot! 
So anyways I was on the homepage of Club Penguin,a couple of days ago and something caught my eye:
That’s right! The “Puffle Party” sign! Do you notice anything odd about this sign? Let me zoom in and show you:
I think that Club Penguin is trying to hint that a possible Brown Puffle could be on it’s way! Think about it. We have almost every possible Puffle color except for Brown and Gray. Like I said, this is just a guess, but I think it is pretty likely.
Once all of the colors are gone, what kinds of new Puffles will CP release? Maybe rainbow ones? Or maybe… they’ll even release a whole new species!
Let me know in a comment what you think! 

PEACE LOVE BROWN PUFFLE!!!!!!!!!comment

3 comments: