Wisp and Credit

If you have not Figured it out what WICP ( Whis-i-p )means it means Sky355 Waddles In Club Penguin Enjoy!And this picture IDEA came from Sommfi in club penguin (her blog is so cool ;) Check it out here is the link http://sommfiinclubpenguin.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Plagiarism!!!!


















The Definition of Plagiarism is:
  • a piece of writing that has been copied from someone else and is presented as being your own work
  • the act of plagiarizing; taking someone's words or ideas as if they were your own 
 _____________________________________
This is What Black Puffle Said To US!!!
_____________________________________________
"If you never New that taking some ones PICTURES or THOUGHTS with out a proper credit had a word to it well now u do and guess what IT IS ILLEGAL!!   AND YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! AND WE ARE WATCHING YOU!!!!"




_______________________________________________




" PLEASE DONT DO THIS AGAIN! We dont want to Yell at You for this kind of stuff" said Red PSA












 _____________________________________________






 "We got men under cover Looking out for You guys We dont want to have to put u in the book along with Klutzy and Herbert" said the Green Under cover PSA said to us




___________________________________




Saraapril Noted 
" :) ONLY read HONEST Bloggers Blogs!"


8 comments:

  1. You should still read other blogs too, they put lots of effort, saraapril.

    Oh, hey I'm Jodierocks and I go on cp too. Good luck with your blog, I used to have a cp blog too, once.

    My name is Rosalie but my pet's name is Jodie (lizzard)

    ...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool post i have never evr i said ever copyed from somones blog veiw my blog.http://www.clubmag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rosalie
    that is a cute name for a puffle! and thanks for the luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Magno020
    ill be sure to check out your blog to! and thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, i'm now following ur blog and it's on my blogroll at my blog:
    www.clubpenguin-podlepops.blogspot.com
    I've also added ur banner
    ~Waddle on!
    p.s. i have never copied anything from this blog or other ppl's blogs or sites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Podlepops
    Thank you for adding my banner and following me!!! i appreciate it! and if u have a banner i will be sure to do that to yours to :) I will also check out your blog!!
    PS> Good Job on not copying ! :)
    Thank you Victoria!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi, I'm gonna add ur new banner just now, if u want to add my banner, save it as an image and then post it on the side bar. thnx!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Podlepops
    I now added ur blog banner as a picture and thanks for adding my updated Banner!!
    Thanks - Victoria

    ReplyDelete